Are you optimizing your calendar and scheduling habits for maximum productivity? Here are five common calendaring problems, and how to fix them.
- Relentless Scheduling Wars - You are exchanging multiple emails to negotiate meeting times; so many emails that meetings don’t get scheduled for months, or drop off entirely.
Fix: Send your guest a Scheduling Link with embedded meeting options and eliminate email back and forth entirely.
- Unwittingly Double Booking - You get double booked without even understanding how.
Fix: Manage all your calendars - personal and professional - in one calendar view so you can always be on top of all of your commitments.
- Running Late for Appointments - You’ve got the meetings on your calendar, but you underestimate travel time. Your calendar isn’t helping you get to where you need to be on time, every time.
Fix: An integrated map view, built into your calendar, lets you see where you need to be and automatically calculates and schedules event travel time.
- Group Scheduling Chaos - You dread scheduling your team meetings or off-sites because of the hassle in sorting through everyone’s availability to find the best time.
Fix: Send a group poll to quickly and professionally find times that work for everyone.
- Experiencing Calendar Stress - Just looking at your calendar causes stress. You aren’t sure how to get control over your time so you can maximize productivity.
Fix: Try Woven Calendar, a modern calendar that provides powerful scheduling tools - Woven Smart Templates, Scheduling Links and Group Polls - all built into a smart collaborative calendar.
Click here to sign-up today.