Happy Holidays! Just in time for the holidays we have a few new gifts for your Woven calendar, all designed to help you save even more time.
Below are some of the features and enhancements added to Woven this week:
- Single-Click Conference Bridge Support - By popular demand, we have now added the ability to add your conference bridge information to any Woven meeting with a single click. This new feature is compatible with Zoom, Skype, WebEx, or any conference solution that you use. To use, go to settings on Woven (both mobile and web) and enter and save your conference bridge details. From then on, when creating a new meeting, click “Add Conferencing” to autofill your bridge details.
- Shared Scheduling Improvements - Woven’s shared schedule allows you to collaborate directly with others to create meetings. Now, we are making Shared Scheduling even easier by providing the option to allow meeting participants to schedule any free time on your calendar, in addition to scheduling those times you specifically suggest. For those important meetings with trusted colleagues, eliminate the email back-and-forth by letting them schedule any time that works for you. For those less important meetings, Woven’s Suggested Times feature keeps you in the driver seat by letting you be the first to suggest available meeting times.
- Optionally hide weekends - Now, Woven allows you the flexibility of viewing your week with or without weekends. This new calendar format works great with our two-week view, as shown below:
- Mark your meetings as Free/Busy from within Woven - Woven now lets you show your meetings as Free or Busy to make it easier for you to quickly see if a meeting is informational.
- Optionally show declined events - Woven now allows you to specify whether you want to show or hide declined events on your calendar. The option is visible in the calendar settings view on both web and mobile.
- Support for more calendars - Woven now supports even more calendar information from your Google account. Holidays, sports team calendars, birthdays calendars and more, can now be shown in Woven.
There’s even more bug fixes and clean-up in the latest versions of Woven and, as I mentioned in my last blog post, we continue to work on more exciting enhancements to Woven - all designed to help you make the most of your time!
Your feedback continues to be our primary source of inspiration. Keep it coming by emailing us here or join the new Woven users Slack channel and share your insights and thoughts with other Woven users.